We want you to feel completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return an unused item within 1 Year from the original date of purchase except for the items listed as Not Eligible for Return below. Items that are being returned must be in new and unused condition. All original boxes, bags, packaging, and literature must be in new condition and included with the product. Please make sure the items you wish to return meet these criteria prior to initiating a return.
All product returns require a Return Authorization Number. Items purchased from HockeyMonkey.com are not eligible for returns or exchanges at our retail locations. Items purchased from a MonkeySports SuperStore may only be returned or exchanged at a MonkeySports SuperStore. The return policy for our MonkeySports SuperStores differs from our website, please contact the nearest MonkeySports SuperStore for additional details.
Items Not Eligible for Return: Although we have a very flexible return policy on most of the items we sell, there are some exceptions. The following items may not be returned under any circumstances:
- Products sold as new and used by the customer
- Sharpened or Baked Skates - Do not sharpen or bake skates until you are certain they fit correctly
- Jocks & Undergarments - Due to the personal nature of the product
- Mouthguards - Due to hygenic reasons
- Special Orders, Custom Orders, Team Orders or other Special Accommodations
- Customized Products - This includes jerseys with personalization
- Blemished Products
- Mystery Products
- Demo Products
Most manufacturers provide warranty services for defective products, directly. For a reference guide on manufacturer's warranty information with links and phone numbers regarding composite sticks & shafts please visit our Composite Stick Warranty Guide. For warranty information on other types of equipment, please visit our Equipment Warranty Guide.